Welcome to Heritage Chinese Language School!
Heritage Chinese Language School is a non-profit school that is registered with the Saskatchewan Government and a member of various multicultural organizations. Our school provides both Mandarin and Cantonese classes for students ages 4 and up (including adults) as well as the high school credit courses.
Highlights of our school:
- well experienced teachers that have been teaching from 3 to 25 years.
- the courses are taught in both traditional and simplified Chinese forms.
- provide computer classes for pinyin tying practices.
- professional trained instructors with teaching certificates for high school credit courses.
- offer students opportunity to learn Chinese performing arts and fine arts including lion dance, folk dance, Chinese yo-yo and much more.
Class time and school Location:
- School location is at Aden Bowman Collegiate 1904 Clarence Ave S, Saskatoon
- Every Sunday afternoon (follow public school calendar): Credit class 1:00 - 4:00 pm ; Adult class 12:00 - 2:00 pm ; Regular language classes 2:00 - 4:00 pm ; extra curricular class 4:10 - 5:10pm
- 上課地點：Aden Bowman Collegiate 1904 Clarence Ave S., Saskatoon
- 上課時間 每週日下午：學分班 1:00-4:00pm; 成人班 12:00-2:00pm; 一般語文班 2:00-4:00pm; 課外活動 4:10 - 5:10pm